Spouse And Fiancé Visas

The spouse or fiancé of a U.S. citizen can obtain a U.S. residency visa and eventually U.S. citizenship. The application must conform to the policies and procedures of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), however. If you do not follow these, or if you fail to marry your fiancé or fiancée in accordance with these policies, the visa application will be rejected.

Bean, Lloyd, Mukherji, & Taylor, LLP has extensive experience helping clients obtain visas and legal residency for their fiancés, fiancées and spouses, as well as other family members. We can inform you of what you need to do to ensure that your visa application is in order and that you comply with U.S. immigration law.

Call us at 510-433-1900 for a consultation. Based in Oakland, California, we serve clients throughout Northern California and across the country.

Helping You Comply With USCIS Policies

Because of the possibility of fraud, USCIS examines spouse, fiancé and fiancée visa applications very closely. In particular, they are looking for evidence that the marriage or betrothal was for the purposes of obtaining a visa, rather than for the purpose of marriage.

In the case of a fiancé visa (K-1 visa), only a U.S. citizen can apply. The fiancé or fiancée receives a temporary visa, and the marriage must occur within 90 days of arrival in the U.S. The newly-married spouse must then apply for a green card.

In the case of an alien spouse already married to a U.S. citizen, numerous documents are required from both the U.S. spouse and the alien spouse in order for a spouse visa (K-3 visa) to be issued.

The lawyers at Bean, Lloyd, Mukherji, & Taylor, LLP understands these complex rules, requirements and procedures. We can advise you regarding what you need to do, as well as help you collect and prepare all of the documents needed as well as the application. Whether it involves a fiancé visa, a spouse visa, or a K-4 visa for children, Bean, Lloyd, Mukherji, & Taylor, LLP can guide you through the entire process.

For a consultation with an attorney at Bean, Lloyd, Mukherji, & Taylor, LLP, call 510-433-1900 or contact us online.

Big News- Firm Merger and Consolidation to Oakland!

Bean + Lloyd, LLP and Park & Taylor has formed Bean, Lloyd, Mukherji, & Taylor, LLP

San Francisco Office has Moved to Join Oakland Office

We are thrilled to announce the merger of Bean + Lloyd, LLP and Park & Taylor, two highly respected Bay Area immigration law firms, which took place in April 2021. The new firm, Bean, Lloyd, Mukherji, & Taylor, LLP, combines decades of immigration experience in the subfields of family-based immigration, removal defense, asylum, humanitarian visas, and criminal immigration.

Additionally, the former Park & Taylor office in San Francisco has moved to join the Oakland office at 110 11th Street, Oakland, CA 94607. While the office is temporarily closed to the public due to COVID-19, our staff is still available by phone, email, and text message, and all consultations and client appointments will continue by phone or video. We look forward to physically reopening our expanded and improved Oakland office when it is safe to do so.

Partners Jesse Lloyd and Anita Mukherji, both certified specialists in immigration and nationality law by the California State Bar, lead the firm. Karyn Taylor has joined as Of Counsel, and Angela Bean remains as partner and Anna von Herrmann as Of Counsel. The Park & Taylor staff have brought their two decades of experience to the team.

Please contact us at (510) 433-1900 or www.beanlloyd.com with any inquiries.

¡Anuncio importante- Unión y Consolidación de Dos Bufetes! Bean + Lloyd, LLP y Park & Taylor han Formado Bean, Lloyd, Mukherji, & Taylor, LLP

La oficina de Park & Taylor se ha mudado para unirse a la oficina de Oakland

Estamos emocionados de anunciar la unión entre Bean + Lloyd, LLP y Park & Taylor, dos bufetes de inmigración muy respetados en el Área de la Bahía, lo cual ocurrió en abril del 2021. El bufete nuevo, Bean, Lloyd, Mukherji, & Taylor, LLP, combina décadas de experiencia en inmigración familiar, defensa de deportación, asilo, visas humanitarias, e inmigración criminal.

Además, la antigua oficina de Park & Taylor en San Francisco se ha mudado para unirse a la oficina de Oakland en 110 11th Street, Oakland, CA 94607. Nuestra oficina está temporalmente cerrada al público debido a COVID-19. Nuestro personal seguirá estando disponible por teléfono, correo electrónico y texto. Todas las consultas y citas de clientes, continuarán por teléfono o videollamada. Estamos emocionados para reabrir físicamente nuestra ampliada y mejorada oficina de Oakland cuando sea seguro hacerlo.

Los socios Jesse Lloyd y Anita Mukherji, dos especialistas certificados en ley de inmigración y nacionalidad por la Barra del Estado de California, dirigen el bufete. Karyn Taylor es abogada retirada pero se ha unido al bufete, Angela Bean permanece como socia y Anna von Herrmann sigue siendo parte del bufete. El personal de Park & Taylor ha compartido sus dos décadas de experiencia con el equipo.

Por favor contáctenos al (510) 433-1900 o www.beanlloyd.com con sus preguntas.

You have Successfully Subscribed!